We are excited to announce the sale of UniCash (UNW) – The native currency of the UniWorld ecosystem.
To kick things off, we will start with a limited pre-sale round with the first limited release, in some countries in July. After that, It will be public sale round in August.
Binance coin (BNB) will be the only coin used to buy UNW in this round.
Detail of Unicash
1 Detail of Unicash
- 1.1 Public sale round
- 1.2 Note:
- 1.3 Allocation:
- 1.4 Ratio of allocation
- 1.5 Referral program
- 1.6 Project links:
- 1.7 Conditions of participation
- 1.8 Note:
- 1.9 Warning about risks
- Ticker: UNW
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 (in words: one billion)
- Hardcap: 3,000,000 USD corresponding to 12,208,624,7 UNW at the time of writing
- Average price of UNW in the pre-sale is $ 0.24.
- The time to buy per session is limited to 1 hour (2 sessions in a day).
- Method for payment: BNB coin
- Limit on per account: $ 500 – 20,000
- Unlocking: 33% each month after purchase
Public sale round
- Average of UNW price: 0.345$ / UNW
- Amount of UNW for sale: 120M UNW – 240M (maximum)
- Time: Scheduled for August, 2020
- Unlocking: 50% each month after purchase
- Method for payment: BNB coin and ETH
UNW is taking the necessary steps for UNW to represent ownership much like shares of a company in the future. As the regulatory procedures required are lenghty, we can at this point but inform of our intend and not guarantee anything. We see this is a necessity for UNW prices and the project to thrive.
We currently aim to sell up to 30% of the total supply of UNW to the public. The remaining quantity is locked and the utilization shall be decided by the community through UniChain’s voting mechanism.
- Sent to UniCash wallets created in the wallet section at: https://accounts.uniworld.io/
- Cons are issued after the end of the 10 days long pre-sale.
Ratio of allocation
We reward the referrer with 5% of UniCash – UNW (Each user has their own referral link)
- Web acount: https://accounts.uniworld.io/
- Telegram: https://t.me/MiaworldMultiple Channel: https://t.me/UniworldOfficial
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/uniworldecosystem
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/UniWorldio
- News: https://uniworld.io/news/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5255376.0
- Support: https://support.uniworld.io
- Github: https://github.com/uniworld-io
Conditions of participation
- Ensure you are from a country eligible for purchase. (See below under “Note”)
- Sign up: https://accounts.uniworld.io
- Create a wallet. Make sure to keep a copy of your wallet’s address, private key and backup codes preferably by printing them out on physical paper. Do not share your private key or backup codes with anyone. Nobody from the Uni team will ever ask you for either of these.
- Fill out the KYC form
- Being from countries that are permitted to purchase.
Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to purchase any UNW in this round. If you are among these countries, please subscribe to our newsletter at uniworld.io – we are coming to your area soon:
Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq , Korea (North), Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands), Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Warning about risks
- Trading digital assets comes with risk. You may lose your entire purchase. This is not a get rich quick skeme. UNW is issued to fund further fund the development of Uni products and services and can be used to then pay for them. Ensure sure you have fully understood the project and associated risks. Seeking proper independent financial advisory is always adviced.
- Any individuals using non-regulatory forms forfeit their right to purchase UNW.Nguồn: https://blockonomi.com/